Real story: I have "One week left to live" And Decide to try things I don't dare


Here it goes. My family has a medical history of some weird disease my aunt and grandma died a short time after noticing a black spot on their legs. My entire family has been terrified of black spot after their passing myself included. So I learned to respect the feelings of others from my parents my mom and dad are like super polite and never say anything rude to people for example, some random guy broke down on the side of the road and opened up his entire life to my parents and they just stood there and listened to his blatantly pathetic story and then my dad turned around and handed him a hundred dollar bill my parents Good Will to men. Quality has helped my family build bonds with others. My parents also taught me to put others before myself and the difference between needs and wants I want the newest iPhone but I don't necessarily need it. Whereas I need water but never want to drink it makes sense. So the best part of school life was hanging out with my friends. I remember being crazy in love with this one guy named Jeff. I couldn't get the beautiful creature off my mind a smile to die for OMG. She was so hot. Well, you have always seemed to be doing something for somebody else. I admired him for that. The only thing that he had going for him was his snooty girlfriend Linda. I asked myself over and over. Over out of all the girls in the world why her I mean, yeah, she was pretty sort of but she was far from perfect. She was actually really salty with everyone. I honestly felt like she was just using Jeff for his car shiny black Mustang a true head turner Linda wanted to be seen in it. Nothing more or less. I wondered if Jeff really loved her for her or me. 


Expressing my true feelings for anyone especially Miss Stevens a large. Stern-looking Greek woman Stevens was a good mom to her son Sam and Luke, but she had a nasty habit a skimping on pay. I'd babysit for like six hours and all they get paid for five. Sometimes even four measly hours, but my parents taught me to respect my elders and so I never confronted Miss Stevens about shortchanging me anyway. A on paydays. I just bite my tongue and walk home royally pissed one evening. I'm Netflix and Chillin when I noticed a marble sized black spot on my left leg yikes. I must have blacked out or something because for a few long seconds, I couldn't think straight I'm staring down at my leg and in the back of my mind on my aunt and my grandma and the ugly black dots that symbolized their deaths I continued to stare at the black thingy on my leg and it To be staring back at me with a mission and then I began to wonder how it got there no matter how hard I picked and poked at the thing it wouldn't budge and now I'm scared to death the palms of my hands got all sweaty. I actually thought I was going to die. I switched on my laptop heart pounding and then I began to search dr. Google for any and everything related to Black Dawn's as I skimmed over headlines several words jumped out at me. Me lethal death disease unable to hold in my emotions any longer I burst out into tears. I cried the whole day believing. My heart that my life was going to end I realized after a while that time is very important. So I stopped crying and made a conscious decision to take care of a few things. The very first thing I did was call my mom. I told my mom that I was bored and and I was coming over to chill with the family after getting to my parents house. We jumped in my deck. That's Honda and hit the road. We went out to eat at our favorite restaurant and I ordered my favorite chili dog with fries. No sooner than I started to eat the ugly black dot began to plague my mind. I'm chewing and chewing and then I start to regurgitate and can taste like vomit inside my mouth nasty. I ended up having to excuse myself from the table last thing I wanted to do was to throw up all over my parents Priceless steak dinner. Putting an incident aside having dinner with my parents turned out really well, but my voice was still emotional and I started to cry when I told my parents how much I loved and respected them smiling. Normally my mom reached across the table and dried my tears with her fingers determined to make the most of what little time I had left on Earth. I decided to pay Miss Stevens a little visit after getting to her house. I just wanted to get it all out. And so I courageously explain to mrs. Stephens that I wouldn't be around to babysit and I wanted to get paid for the extra time. I had put in over the past year. He gave me the dirtiest look but ended up rudely flaming three twenty dollar bills in my hand. Here's this I had allowed mrs. Stephens to take advantage of me for far too long. My bad the next day. I guess they'll happen to bump into Linda standing outside the library he stood there and stared at me. Like I was stupid for unwelcoming gays. Didn't phase me from what I was about to do next. I walked over to her look her Square in the eyes and calmly told her how much I hated her and then I gave her a good old-fashioned lesson on morals and values and how to treat people At The Mention Of just babe if looks could kill. I would have dropped dead then and there my final words to lend over by Felicia oozing with sarcasm and waving goodbye. I left away feeling her Gaze on me as I entered the library. I grabbed a couple of books inside the library then headed home as I'm walking out of the library. I see Linda and death locked in an embrace it down inside. I know Linda set the whole thing up. He saw me walking to the library, which means I had to walk out of the library. I marched right up to Linda and deaf and blurted out my true feelings for him. I stood right in the center of the accidental Jeff how much I loved and wanted to be with him. I went a step further here. 

I'm still under straighten the nose before death could jump in and help his girlfriend. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him straight on the lips little did. I know a bunch of people had gathered around fully tuned in to my surprise. Everyone started clapping. That was probably one of the most embarrassing yet proud moments of my life in that very moment. I felt free as a bird more importantly. I learned a valuable lesson in the coming weeks days passed and the Oh, sir. I got to my doctor's appointment the more confused and scared. I felt I was going to die yet. I was living the best days of my life what I didn't expect was the closer. I got to the doctor's appointment the lighter the spot became and not only did the doctor say I wasn't going to die, but the spot would Disappear Completely I was exhilarated to know that I was not going to die and that was all I wanted right now to just live. I don't know if Jeff will ever love me or 

Post a Comment

0 Comments