Real Stories: I Am Rich But My Mom Is Poor

Hello, my name is Tom. I'm 55 years old and now I am on my way to heading to the first happiness of a trigeneration family being deceived when being a child and continued to be one being an old father by the people. I respect the most is nothing when things are back to where they are. Now, all of them were bright again. My dad is a pure Asian he fell in love with my mother at American woman and gave birth to me. Me and Asian American child. My mother died when I was born. So my father had to raise me alone. That was what my dad told me since I was small I grew up in fulfillment going to school going out shopping and messing with things I enjoy but in all of those cannot fulfill in the Gap inside me the gaps and my mom left me when I was a child. I was jealous of my classmates lunches which were prepared by their mothers and they were very attractive. Well, I only had white rice some vegetables and Friday. Every day, I feel lonely when in the class in school outings my friends, they had a father and a mother they have the choice of who to go with or both which seem to be the most normal, but I could not decide then when I was in a mess. My dad was psychological. He used to be a child. He understood that this was normal perhaps my grandparents used to be too strict with my dad in the past so that now my dad does not even bother to remind me which mothers often do with their families I cannot Not feel motherhood even so I am still grateful that I still have a dad dad was the only motivation for me to exist everything I do is just to make him happy trying to achieve High results at school trying to apply for a stable job and getting married with a good wife giving birth to Q children. I always thought for Dad but then God was still cruel to me when my dad was 77 years old. He was diagnosed. I was told acute pneumonia inside him there contained a virus was an unbelievable spreading rate simply understand the virus did not allow him to move and act like normal people simple conversations passing error objects. He touches will also spread the risk too many people age is a major impact on his health situation the virus made him feel hard to breathe high fever and his whole body felt Heavy after repeated coughing spells. Fortunately my finances were not bad. Add I could give my dad a safe life with the isolation room and professional nurses. My mom died when I was very young. I do not want that loss to happen again shortly thereafter his situation seemed worse dad confided that he used to have a very close friend, but she left when her family wanted her to marry another rich man. He wanted. And find her on his own instead his health would not allow him to do it now. 

Dad handed me a crumpled sheet of paper which headed for a landed America. There were something that were wondering inside me and I quickly realized it. My mum is also an American could she ever be my mom? It was so easy to think that it was easy for an orphan from an early age like me I yearn for that to happen, but the Shows that Mom has gone for a long time because they really just be friends the phrase another rich man gave me the answer. I thought she left both of us because our situation was not as good as that man dad lied to me because he did not want me to know this disgusting truth because of the reason to see that wealth Lover. He wanted to deceive me dad wanted me to think that woman was simply his friend. I hated her so many desires to feel the motherhood before now dissipated. I do not want to see that pragmatic woman again, but he wanted to know about her The Last Wish of a late father how child like me could refuse tracing the address from Dad's paper my head felt annoying but my heart was hoping for something maybe something I'd been expecting for so long setting foot on the cold land my chest throbbed and my body felt hot. I was nervous. Suddenly. I saw the old shape of a woman about 75 years old at the end of The Alley she has the Prayers me at a pair of talking eyes. Looked up at me as if they were about to cry her hands were shaking and her legs felt unsteady. He called Tom there is no one in the alley. She called me. She knew my name. Is this a coincidence but those eyes were right. She wanted to call me. I suddenly felt like her. She's my mother. There was no mistake. He cried because she felt guilty for abandoning me. I was sure so we had a talk right in this humid place the place where she lives is a small. All cramped and dark house. I was shocked to see her poor living condition. Did he not give up on us due to that hard life. Where did the mango as he spurned her? There were so many questions in my mind. 


Sprinkle and fell gently onto the lapel her appearance made my heart ache and my mind almost fainted how much resentment Before I Let Go of all I listen to the story with my sobbing heart. She told me stories about how much she and my Dad loved each other so much when they were working so hard together, they loved each other but her paternal Emily did not allow her because they thought she was a homeless person abroad and fled to Asia to pay off the debt because they thought that she wanted to marry my dad just to have a decent and profitable place used him just to manage her situation. This will be harmful to his entire family. My parents kept all their promises, but the situation did not get better even my presence the accepted me but rejected my mom my mom had to leave me with my dad and she had right when I turned one year old. When she was gone, she thought that one day she would come back. She did not marry any man, but the dream of that day was too difficult. Even when she devoted her whole life to work her current whereabouts are the most realistic answer the story was so heartbreaking. I embraced those thin and trembling shoulders. I trusted her at this moment. My mind was running at full power and my heart was tightening. My mom did not die. She was alive and always thinking of my dad and me what I thought of my mom was. Wrong, my mom left we now because she was heartless or unintentional she left because she wanted me to be with her father. My life would be Fuller and I do not have to be hardship like her he left me not because of her heart and poor life. But because there were people who cannot accept her there. My mom had suffered too much because of me. So as my dad he gave me the most insightful thoughts to he hit me from the fact that my mom was still alive so that I could grow up calmly without any hope at the end of his life. Life he remembered my mom and wish to see her again his love for her still the same. He hope so but he did not want to hurt me either. What do you think? It would be like if he told me the truth? I will be here to find my mother certainly then what if I could not find her or found her was being happy with another man, but not my father. I will be exploded in frustration and painful the most like that is so wonderful and selfish. He just wanted to know alone whether sweet or bitter. He would taste it himself forever. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments