Real Story: I am The only 'Failed Son' of my Father


My name is Timmy and I want to tell you a story about how my father tried to make a man out of me and to be more precise a real man. I was born in the most ordinary family. My mother was a pastry chef Natalie and my father was a city known fitness instructor a mountain of muscles daily training healthy eating. That's all what he's about and when they had twins my father was Thrilled my mom gave him two sons my older brothers Stanley and Archie when they were teenagers it was already evident that they took after our father in their bodily structure. They were tall deep chested and just physically strong guys as for character. That's where my father's strong hand was felt encouraged fearlessness a complete lack of instincts for self-preservation an excessive love for sports. Arts and stupid jokes were characteristic traits for both of them when my father found out. He would have a third son his happiness knew no bounds three heroes in the house three sons. Wouldn't that be the pride of any parents? But his great disappointment. I was very small and weak ever since I was born with age. There were no changes. My shoulders didn't become wider and my height was nothing to brag about either at first glance. It's clear to me that I took after my mother in my bodily structure and my way of thinking I was always thin no matter how much I ate. I was interested in science. I like to engineering and various machines and reading books. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be surprised if I said that my father didn't like it at all. Mo my childhood constantly drove me out doors and forced me to play football with the boys in the yard and I played or rather ran after them and prove that fight. Ting over a ball is at least stupid and that there's more important things in life when I was studying in elementary school. My father took me to Taekwondo classes. I didn't really like this idea. So I tried to persuade him to take me to swim class. At least. This is a less traumatic kind of sports, but my father was sure that a man who couldn't throw punches was far from a man and so I had no choice but to start practicing martial arts after training I come home. I'll covered in cuts and bruises strained muscles a lot of the times and once broke my arm during a competition. But even my complete defeat couldn't convince my father that martial arts were not my cup of tea only thanks to my mother who was tired of watching my travails my father after all listen to reason and took me out of the sports class that I hated men can't even imagine how glad I was when I was finally left alone while my brothers were hanging out at the The fitness club competing for who would win chin up or perform push-ups more times. I participated in various scientific conferences presented my research works and received various Awards. My mom was very happy for me and always supported me in everything my brother's on the other hand laughed at me for what they were often boxed because there were totally trapped by the world of our father. Unfortunately my quiet existence didn't last for long one evening my father began to worry. 

Me with questions about my school girlfriend. The fact is that my older brothers had girlfriends and they were so perfect that our dad was very proud of that fact. I was a lonely geek who was interested in nothing but studying at least that was what my father thought and therefore he solemnly swore an oath that evening that he would make a real man out of me. What happens next. I still remember with horror the next day my father woke me up before Dawn and forced me. Me to run several kilometers along the highway. I had hardly come back from home after studying when I was dragged to the gym under the supervision of my father and older brothers. I had to perform just hellish exercises for me a man who is not used to lifting anything heavier than a pen these kilogram barbells seem to be real torture trying to chin up on a high bar. I wriggled with all my might beads of sweat ran down my body, but I couldn't take a single one. I looked at my brother. 

There's who without any difficulty lifted weights and for As we're ready to stand in the plank position and I realized that no matter how much my father's desire was. I could never become the same as my brothers Stanley and Archie enjoyed what they were doing and although they didn't have as much intellect as maybe we wish they were happy doing what they liked and mastering new training programs. It's not that I didn't like sports at all. I limbered up from time to time when my shoulders fell asleep. I played table tennis and I like skiing but that's where all my interest and Ended I tried many times to tell my father about this but he dragged me to the gym again and again moreover. He began to take me to all the trekking events with my brothers. Believe me. I love nature and I've nothing against it. But when I was thrown off the boat several times hoping to teach me swimming when I was forced to climb a sheer cliff without any safety and climbing equipment. I hated with all my heart any outdoor activities in my family Circle my Eight terribly and I simply had no strength left to do what I liked. My father forced me to eat for two and gave me the same huge portions as my brothers would have paying tribute. I'll say thanks to my father. I really gained in strength and even reached manhood a little my bones. Stop sticking out and even a certain relief appeared on my body, but this result in my opinion wasn't worth all my efforts for all the time spent in the gym and suffering and travails. I could have written a huge amount of research works and make contribution to the development of science. I dreamed of being a scientist not an athlete and even when I graduated from secondary school and moved to high school, my father didn't leave me alone without my knowledge. He enrolled me in to the boxing class, which I didn't want to attend at all. I refused to attend training and missed intentionally staying a long time in library and Reading literature. That was interesting to me my silent protest. Until I received my first slap from my father. Honestly, it seemed to me that next he would just tear off my head not wanting to take any chances. I was forced to obey my father and begin to attend the boxing class. I attended training without enthusiasm. But even seeing this the coach still allowed me to participate in the next competition only because out of respect of my father. I lost immediately. As soon as I entered the ring and after the first fight I crashed out of the competition I was not Completely upset unlike my father it's enough to say that he was furious at home a real post-mortem and a long lecture on what sort of person I should be awaited me that evening. I heard from my father a lot of unpleasant and offending words about how worthless week and just what an awful son. I am that I will never be needed by anyone and that I dishonor him just by my own appearance. I didn't completely understand how I deserve such an attitude towards myself. 

I've always said that sports are not my cup of tea, but I don't like to fight then I'm fond of Science and in general. I just my father and I got into a serious fight after which we didn't talk for more than a week and all this time in the house. There was a very tense atmosphere that depressed. Absolutely everyone. We my mother and even my older brothers. I had no idea how I would make peace with my father. He never took my words seriously his attention could Only be attracted by physical strength, which I didn't possess. He probably would have been angry with me his whole life. If not for one case. Once the whole family went to choose a new ready-made kitchen, which my mother had long dreamed about and at the same time bought some kitchen where she needed for cooking when everything was packed up my brothers began to carry heavy boxes from the store and load them into the car. My father entrusted me with only a bag of baking cups that Wade no more than a kilogram. Suddenly a box fell out of Archie's hands and fell to the ground with a loud noise. Mom immediately rushed to him and ran out into the road everything that happened next was as if it was in slow motion. I saw how a car came racing out from around the corner at a rattling fast speed. I immediately rushed to my mother and forcefully pushed her out of the way immediately after that. I heard a loud honk and I was thrown to the ground with a strong blow after Seconds, I lost Consciousness. I woke up in a hospital where several distorted and frightened faces looked at me at once among which I recognize my parents brothers and a doctor. I tried to get up but realize that I couldn't even make a move my whole body was covered with bandages and both legs together with my right arm or in a plaster cast after this case my father apologize to me for a long time for all the rudeness that he had done to me, of course. I forgave him still the speed of my reaction. I was completely obliged to my father. If not for his exhausting training. I would hardly have managed to save my mother and despite all my fractures. I was happy because my mother was alive and for the first time in my life, my father was proud of me and called me a real man. Thank you for listening to my story. Do you like to play sports?

Post a Comment

0 Comments